Researchers from Newcastle University in the U.K. have discovered that even mild traumatic brain injuries can cause brain damage as well as thinking and memory problems.
"A sufferer of traumatic brain injury or spinal cord injury needs an advocate who knows TBI/SCI medicine, knows the law, and knows how to make things better—not worse. I'm Dave Hersh. If you need help, contact me."
"As a trial lawyer, I've witnessed firsthand the devastation a traumatic brain or spinal injury can cause. I've dedicated my career to helping survivors of these debilitating injuries."
Researchers at the University of California – Irvine (UCI) have discovered a new and unique treatment to restore motor function in patients with spinal cord injuries.
Researchers from North Carolina, Ohio and Colorado have discovered the location of a brain injury does not affect the severity of the concussion or recovery time.
Aging can worsen the damage of spinal cord injuries, according to researchers from The Ohio State University.
A new device known as the Neurobridge is allowing people with paralysis to move their limbs.
Congress recently passed a bill that would provide additional federal funding for traumatic brain injury research and initiatives.
Older veterans who have suffered a traumatic brain injury are much more likely to experience dementia or develop Alzheimer’s disease, a new study found.
A new study shows a person’s blood pressure in old age could have potential impacts on their brain, and even cause damage.
Athletes and coaches are still often unsure when it is truly safe for a player to return to the game after suffering a concussion.
Twenty minutes can make a big impact on a brain injury victim.
with your questions or referrals. For a free consultation, call 1-888-895-2080 or complete the form:
Transmission of information to you from this website or receipt of documents or messages from you through this website does not create or establish an attorney-client relationship between you and Burg Simpson Eldredge Hersh & Jardine, P.C., nor is the information considered private or privileged. You should not rely on this web site as a source of legal advice. Legal advice of any nature should be sought from legal counsel.
- Mild and moderate brain injuries can cause damage August 20, 2014
- Unique spinal cord injury treatment August 20, 2014
- Location of brain injury does not affect concussion August 20, 2014
- Age may play a part in healing from a spinal cord injury August 12, 2014
- Neurobridge allows people with paralysis to move their arms and hands August 12, 2014
- Chicago-area startup develops new technology for brain injuries November 19, 2013
- FDA approves stem cell trial for spinal injury October 14, 2013
- Minimizing risk of brain and spinal injury October 2, 2013
- Environmental enrichment therapy reduces brain damage in TBI patients, study shows October 2, 2013
- Video games serve as therapy for TBI patients September 23, 2013