The external signs of a head injury may heal, but the internal damage may last the rest of a person’s life.
"A sufferer of traumatic brain injury or spinal cord injury needs an advocate who knows TBI/SCI medicine, knows the law, and knows how to make things better—not worse. I'm Dave Hersh. If you need help, contact me."
"As a trial lawyer, I've witnessed firsthand the devastation a traumatic brain or spinal injury can cause. I've dedicated my career to helping survivors of these debilitating injuries."
Spinal cord injuries can devastate a person’s life and eliminate motor functions that many people take for granted.
The incidence of traumatic brain injuries in U.S. prisons is surprisingly high, and current estimates may not reflect the full breadth of the problem.
Researchers from the Mind Research Network and Lovelace Biomedical and Environmental Research Institute found tracking blood flow in the brain following a concussion can help measure the severity of the injury.
Researchers at Loyola University Chicago Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing found the caregivers of veterans who suffered traumatic brain injuries have increased risks of inflammation and chronic diseases.
Researchers from Stanford University found many people who suffer spinal cord injuries also deal with a high rate of insurance discontinuations.
A research team based out of Johns Hopkins University developed a new brain imaging method that is better able to diagnose traumatic brain injuries, according to a release from Johns Hopkins Department of Biomedical Engineering.
Americans are used to football, basketball, even soccer, but it turns out that rugby is one of the fastest growing sports in the U.S., according to The Spectrum.
Researchers from Ben Gurion University of the Negev in Israel presented their findings at the annual meeting of the Biophysical Society that there is the possibility of creating a new drug to treat traumatic brain injuries.
Researchers from the Los Angeles Biomedical Research Institute found platelet transfusions, a common treatment for traumatic intracranial hemorrhaging, are not actually effective.
with your questions or referrals. For a free consultation, call 1-888-895-2080 or complete the form:
Transmission of information to you from this website or receipt of documents or messages from you through this website does not create or establish an attorney-client relationship between you and Burg Simpson Eldredge Hersh & Jardine, P.C., nor is the information considered private or privileged. You should not rely on this web site as a source of legal advice. Legal advice of any nature should be sought from legal counsel.
- Head trauma hastens brain aging March 27, 2015
- Nerve transfers provide hope to those suffering from spinal cord injuries March 27, 2015
- High TBI rate affects Denver prisons March 27, 2015
- Blood flow levels in the brain may provide concussion information March 5, 2015
- Caregivers of those who suffered TBIs may have increased risk of inflammation February 26, 2015
- iPad software aims to quickly diagnose concussions April 14, 2014
- Researcher discovers new treatment for TBI January 10, 2014
- Marines with TBI face heightened risk of experiencing PTSD, study finds January 10, 2014
- Study shows specific brain cell damage after injury December 16, 2013
- Contact sport athletes suffer brain damage even without concussion December 16, 2013