Recent research regarding Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) has uncovered good and bad news.
"A sufferer of traumatic brain injury or spinal cord injury needs an advocate who knows TBI/SCI medicine, knows the law, and knows how to make things better—not worse. I'm Dave Hersh. If you need help, contact me."
"As a trial lawyer, I've witnessed firsthand the devastation a traumatic brain or spinal injury can cause. I've dedicated my career to helping survivors of these debilitating injuries."
The National Institutes of Health announced Sept. 30 it awarded $46 million to support the Brain Research through Advancing Innovative Neurotechnologies (BRAIN) initiative.
A recent study by Canadian researchers found traumatic brain injuries may affect teenage boys and girls differently.
Researchers from Newcastle University in the U.K. have discovered that even mild traumatic brain injuries can cause brain damage as well as thinking and memory problems.
Researchers at the University of California – Irvine (UCI) have discovered a new and unique treatment to restore motor function in patients with spinal cord injuries.
Researchers from North Carolina, Ohio and Colorado have discovered the location of a brain injury does not affect the severity of the concussion or recovery time.
Aging can worsen the damage of spinal cord injuries, according to researchers from The Ohio State University.
A new device known as the Neurobridge is allowing people with paralysis to move their limbs.
Congress recently passed a bill that would provide additional federal funding for traumatic brain injury research and initiatives.
Older veterans who have suffered a traumatic brain injury are much more likely to experience dementia or develop Alzheimer’s disease, a new study found.
with your questions or referrals. For a free consultation, call 1-888-895-2080 or complete the form:
Transmission of information to you from this website or receipt of documents or messages from you through this website does not create or establish an attorney-client relationship between you and Burg Simpson Eldredge Hersh & Jardine, P.C., nor is the information considered private or privileged. You should not rely on this web site as a source of legal advice. Legal advice of any nature should be sought from legal counsel.
- 2 studies shed light on connection between TBI and ALS October 14, 2014
- NIH awards $46 million in funding to brain research projects October 14, 2014
- Effects of TBI different for teenage boys and girls October 14, 2014
- Mild and moderate brain injuries can cause damage August 20, 2014
- Unique spinal cord injury treatment August 20, 2014
- Researchers tout benefits of HBOT for TBI patients November 21, 2013
- Alabama researchers study new drug that could lessen impacts of concussion October 17, 2013
- Seniors face increased risk of head injury from falls October 14, 2013
- FDA approves stem cell trial for spinal injury October 14, 2013
- Minimizing risk of brain and spinal injury October 2, 2013