A Colorado State student who suffered a traumatic brain injury during Operation Iraqi Freedom is slated to graduate in May.
The leading provider of customized sports protection announced a new line of supplemental head padding (SHP) on Wednesday aimed at athletes and recreational users.
A soldier who suffered a traumatic brain injury when hit by friendly fire was still able to help wounded soldiers find safety.
Intracranial-pressure monitoring is the standard of care for patients with a traumatic brain injury.
Female lacrosse athletes are suffering concussions during games yet leagues throughout the United States do not require the athletes to wear helmets.
Those that suffer a brain injury on the left side of the brain could be at greater risk of developing a hospital-acquired infection, a new study from researchers at the Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation found.
Traumatic brain injuries can be caused by a bump or jolt to the head and have long-term serious effects on a person’s life.
A 19-year-old woman went to Phelps Memorial Hospital in Sleepy Hollow, New York, for an endoscopy – a procedure in which a small camera is inserted in the throat.
A lot of attention has been given to brain injuries in the NFL recently.
Many military veterans are suffering from traumatic brain injuries due to concussions sustained during wartime.
with your questions or referrals. For a free consultation, call 1-888-895-2080 or complete the form:
Transmission of information to you from this website or receipt of documents or messages from you through this website does not create or establish an attorney-client relationship between you and Burg Simpson Eldredge Hersh & Jardine, P.C., nor is the information considered private or privileged. You should not rely on this web site as a source of legal advice. Legal advice of any nature should be sought from legal counsel.
- Colorado State student slated to graduate in May despite traumatic brain injury May 15, 2013
- Kevlar used in new custom athletic helmets May 15, 2013
- Soldier awarded Silver Star now helping others with TBI symptoms May 14, 2013
- Study states no major difference in two care methods for TBI May 14, 2013
- Some athletes left unprotected from head injuries May 13, 2013
- Lawsuit numbers increase regarding disease that causes brain, spinal cord injuries October 29, 2012
- Mild TBI can kill brain tissue, study states May 6, 2013
- Researchers: One concussion can cause long-term effect on brain May 6, 2013
- Brain injured Americans may have a harder time finding a job May 6, 2013
- AAN issues new guidelines for concussions May 6, 2013